- Yield : N/A
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1 28 oz. can BUSH'S BEST Shredded Kraut
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, partially cooked, drained
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 juniper berries, crushed (optional
- 1-1/2 lbs. Kielbasa, frankfurters or other cooked sausages
- 1/3 cup white wine (or additional broth)
In a large greased casserole, layer BUSH'S Best Kraut with fresh vegetables and bacon, broken into pieces. Add seasonings, broth and wine. Cover.
Baked 30 minutes at 350°.
Add sausages, pushing them down into Kraut mixture. Bake uncovered 30 minutes longer.
These ingredients may be cooked slowly, in heavy sauce pan on tope of stove. Serve with boiled potatoes, rye bread and fresh fruit.Add to favorites
Average Member Rating
(4.1 / 5)
10 people rated this recipe