Polish Rice Crust Sauerkraut Pizza2012-09-26
- Yield : N/A
- Servings : N/A
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 18m
- Ready In : 0m
- 3 Cups Cooked brown or white long grain rice
- 1Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Egg Whites lightly beaten
- 1/2 Cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 Cup Pizza sauce
- 1 or 3/4 Cup Sauerkraut, rised and drained
- 1 or 1 1/2 Kielbasa or Italian sausage, sliced thin and sauteed
- 1/3 Cup Onion
- 1/3 Cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mushrooms, and or Olives (optional)
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine rice, oil, egg whites, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese in a bowl, and stir well.
Press evenly into a 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
Rinse, drain and chop the sauerkraut. Spoon in pizza sauce over crust.
Evenly arrange sauerkraut and sausage slices over sauce.
Spinkle onions, green peppers, olives, and mushrooms over sauerkraut.
Top with grated cheese.
Bake for 18-22 minutes at 400 degrees F until cheese is melted and edges are browned.Add to favorites
Average Member Rating
(3.7 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe