Sauerkraut Hot Dish2012-09-24
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 can (32 ounces) sauerkraut, drained
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) condesnsed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 to 1-1/2 (4 to 6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
In a skillet, brown ground beef, onion, salt, pepper; drain.
Spoon half of the ground beef mixture into a 13" X 9" pan or baking dish. Top with half the sauerkraut and half the uncooked noodles. Repeat layers.
Combine soups and milk; pour over noodles. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese; return to oven for 15 to 20 minutes more.Add to favorites
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe