Slow Cooker Country Pork Ribs and Sauerkraut2012-09-28
- Yield : N/A
- Servings : 2-4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 6:0 h
- Ready In : 0m
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut in 1/2" slices
- 1 med. size onion (sweet or white), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp brown sugar (I use Domino Brownulated)
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 meaty country-style pork ribs
- 1 14 oz. can Frank's Bavarian Style Sauerkraut
Spray non-stick cooking spray around the interior of a 3- or 4-quart slow cooker liner.
Layer all ingredients in the order given above.
Cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours.
Serve with crusty rolls or pumpernickel bread.Add to favorites
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe