Classic Reuben Club2012-09-12
- Yield : 1 Sandwich
- Servings : 1 Sandwich
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 2 pieces Pumpernickel, 3/4"
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 5 oz. Corned Beef, sliced deli thin
- 2 oz. Turkey breast, roasted, local deli, sliced 1/4” thick
- 2 Lorraine Swiss, sliced, 1 Oz pieces
- 2 tablespoons Thousand island dressing
- 3 oz. Frank’s Sauerkraut, drained well
- 4 oz. Sweet Potato Fries
1. Brush one side of the bread slices with melted butter and place on a 350 degree griddle butter side down (or you can use a Teflon pan being careful to not get the pan too hot), spread both open sides with one tablespoon per side of the thousand island coast to coast and let the bread griddle until crisp.
2. Top each slice of bread with a piece of the Swiss cheese and allow to melt. Meanwhile place the corned beef, turkey and sauerkraut keeping the sauerkraut separate on the griddle to warm and lightly brown. Place the sauerkraut on one slice of the bread when warm. Place the corned beef and then the turkey on top of the sauerkraut. Place the other slice of bread on top and remove to a cutting board turning the sandwich over so the sauerkraut is on the top of the ingredients.
3. Pick both sides at the corners, cut with a serrated knife and serve.
4. You can deep fry your sweet potatoes or oven bake them according to your favorite local product!Add to favorites
Average Member Rating
(1 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe